Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HARVEY STEIN: CONEY ISLAND 40 YEARS OPENING



I am happy to tell you about Harvey Stein's photo exhibition hosted by Alan Klotz Gallery that will occur in Chelsea, NYC July 7-August 19, 2011. The opening is on July 7th from 6- 8 pm.

If you don't already know Harvey Stein I'd like to introduce you to his work.  Mr. Stein is one of the nicest and most talented portrait photographers in NYC. I took a book publishing class with him at the International Center of Photography in 2007 and learned a great deal about promoting my photography via a publication. I have created some mock up books for my photo project titled The Museum of Messages, but I have yet to publish anything

I plan on going to Mr. Stein's photo opening tomorrow night. I hope to see you there.

Have a nice day!


No comments: