Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Luck

Last week I was asked to photograph six pieces of jewelry for a designer Tirza Fine Design based in Brooklyn, NYC. I set up my studio with black plexi on stands, to place the jewelry on, my lights, reflectors, camera and laptop and shot different variations. It was a two day job.
After the photo shoot I chose to design a poster for my portfolio. I added the green line element on the top and the bottom of the page, which leads the eye into the ring, then with Arial Narrow, my font of choice, I typed, kerned and placed the "lauren collection : ring by tirza fine design" on the left side of the page and lastly added "luck is believing you're lucky- by tennessee williams" on the right side of the page.
If you'd like to see it at a larger size visit http://www.helenavstudio.com/.

Thoughts?

No comments: