Monday, February 16, 2009

Interior Design Photographs

Photo Of The Week

I have shared many of my fine art photos on this blog and realized today that I should begin to start sharing some of my commercial photography. I specialize in shooting products, interiors and conceptual still-life's. Not only do I shoot these types of photos but I am also a Graphic Designer/Art Director that can create collateral to help you grow your business in print or for the web. Usually designers need to buy photography from stock agencies or borrow images from company libraries. I, on the other hand, can execute design/photo projects all with one set of hands. I call it the TwoInOne Design Solution : Photography & Graphic Design. Now you don't need two creatives, just one. I can help you to save money!

No comments: