Friday, November 2, 2012

Have Faith Post Sandy


Have Faith is an image I photographed in Soho in 2008 while walking down Broadway in NYC. I felt like sharing this photo on my blog because I think many need a little reminder now that as hard as things may get, eg: the devastation that occurred during Hurricane Sandy, that those things will hopefully get better. For example, maybe politicians will work on helping mother nature recover from human insensitivity (eg: the fossil fuel industry, CO2 creation, tearing down rain forests, cruel animal testing, genetically modified foods, etc) so that our lives are less tumultuous.  I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope this will stop people from thinking that global warming is a "natural occurrence" and make them realize that we need to care for our environment. 

One reason I developed
The Museum of Messages is because I feel that it is important to photograph people's visual emotions to remind others that we are not alone. Best of luck to those that were affected by Hurricane Sandy. May you have a speedy recovery!

No comments: